Related Posts with Thumbnails
This blog chronicles my journey through the Hawaii County Master Gardener program and beyond...

I Love My New Gloves!

>> Thursday, February 04, 2010


My friend Laureen (a certified master Gardener!) recently gave me a pair of garden gloves.  She purchased a dozen or two at a reduced price through our Hawaii County Master Gardeners program.  Bottom line - I love them! So. check out the Atlas 370.  Perhaps your local chapter of Master Gardeners is a source for gloves.

The nitrile is suppose to last a long time and you can wash them!  They fit me well (medium) and are almost as good a working without gloves.  You see, I like to feel the dirt, but not the prickers!




PS.  The link I provided above is one I found using google search.  I have not purchased from this on line store.

1 comments:

Malinda Chaudhry January 14, 2013 at 9:22 AM  

What a lovely pair of garden gloves you have there! Laureen is such a sweet and loving friend. It is important to wear gloves while gardening, especially when you’re pulling out weeds. Anyway, did you know that nitrile gloves are 3 times more puncture-resistant than natural rubber gloves? So I’m sure that pair is going to last a long time.

Reserved for Future Text

Reserved for future text

Pages

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP